Friday, January 4, 2013

Get Trashed

If you find yourself curled up at home not wanting to go out in the cold, here is something for you to do! Watch a movie! No, not a romantic comedy or action thriller. Watch a documentary. I recently watched a documentary in class called Trashed. There are multiple films by this name and I am sure that they're all great, but picture above is the one that I watched. It is a straight forward, up-close and personal look at the amount of trash that we generate and and in-depth look at where it all really goes and what happens to it. It is a little bit shocking and depressing, but it is hugely revealing and educational. Watching it made me really want to rethink my daily habits. So even if it is depressing, it is a really good film. Check it out! (or anything similar).

No comments:

Post a Comment