Monday, December 31, 2012

Ladies, Consider Downsizing


Ladies, I know that it can be nice to have a whole pocket book of luxuries at our fingertips, but consider downsizing. Many purses are made of leather and metals, and probably use a lot of resources to make (especially if you have several!). Most days I find that all I need are my license, money, phone, keys, and chapstick. When it comes down to it, that's really not that much. I recently bought this coin pouch that is no larger than a debit card, and it fits my needs perfectly. Better yet, it is made out of recycled plastic! So, how do I manage? It helps that it is winter and so I am always wearing a coat with pockets. My money and license fit perfectly in the pouch, and then I just use my pockets for my phone, keys, and chapstick. In the summer this might need some adjusting, but we'll see. It works for now and if I can make it a habit then it will also save some resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment