Monday, October 1, 2012

B2P Discoveries

My mom brought me home a pen from the office the other day, and I've probably never been so excited to receive a pen before! I was excited because this isn't just any ol' pen, it is a pen made out of recycled bottles. I posted recently about how we use too many plastic water bottles. This pen is no excuse to use more, but it is a pretty cool "solution" to that problem. The pen works just like any other pen, and I really like the way that it feels and writes. These pens are also refillable! I am not sure how many pens that appear disposable are actually refillable, but this is the first cheap, store-bought pen that I have seen that is refillable. I always think of fancy expensive pens when I hear refillable. So, these pens don't have to end up in a landfill right after you are done with it. It uses a G2 cartridge. If you're confused how to refill it there are even some quirky how-to videos out there on Youtube.
So, pick up some eco-friendly pens and have a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment