Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Whole New Whirl


I got very excited when I was visiting a public restroom and discovered that the toilet gave me two flushing options: flush up for less water or flush down for more water. This is awesome because you don't always need to whole tank to flush in order to get the job done. A very simple concept that saves a lot of water! I was smiling from ear to ear, but never thought that I could have that technology in my own home. So when my friend told me that she had bought one and installed it in her toilet by herself, you can imagine my excitement. Flushing scary bugs might have never been so green! It is just a little kit that you stick in the top of your toilet and a flusher to replace your old one. No tools, no sweat, and it should fit any style toilet. $18-25 at you local hardware store and you are ready to go! So are you ready to start saving?

No comments:

Post a Comment