Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reusable Shopping Bags and a Stroke of Genius

So reusable shopping bags are a great thing. It doesn't make sense to get a whole new set of bags every time you go grocery shopping, right? However, I never thought about these bags in any other context...just groceriesgroceriesgroceries. Why don't we use them for other kinds of shopping? When I go to the mall I get a plethora of bags for buying just like 3 items. Some are useful for reusing in trash cans or as gift bags, but I always seem to have an unmanageable, unusable pile of them that I hate to just throw away. Last week an ingenious idea hit me. Use the reusable shopping bags for all shopping!!! I went to Nordstrom and Barnes and Noble, and came out plastic bag free! It was a nice feeling, and something I will be sure to make a habit of. Some might argue that its not the most stylish fashion accessory, but just find whatever kind of bag you're into and use it. Mother Nature doesn't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment