Friday, July 13, 2012

To Get a Receipt, or Not to Get a Receipt

For some of us, receipts can be very useful and even necessary for keeping track of your financial records and monitoring your spending, but for some of us they are completely UNnecessary. As someone with no credit and no worries, I do not have any real concern for them. I'll get one at the store, shove it into some sort of pocket somewhere, never look at it, and then throw it away. If you're like me, tell the cashier that you don't need one! Especially if you just pay in cash. I work as a cashier, so I have started noticing how much paper I use, and that the store uses, daily...just on receipts! So if you've got your financials organized, your prices checked, and your confidence that you won't need to return anything...say no thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment