Sunday, August 19, 2012

Keeping Track

I use a paper planner to keep track of my life. Yes: it would be more green to use a calender on my computer or phone, but I am a little disorganized so the paper planner is what works best for me. However, if it would work for you I strongly recommend switching to an electronic planner to save paper. 
However, I am not all bad with my paper planner. In the back of it are a lot of pages for notes. I don't use these pages much, so when it came time for me to switch to a new planner I decided to find a use for this paper. The page is little so it is not ideal for me to take school notes in. However, it is ideal for things such as recipes, grocery lists, to do lists, etc. Above is where I copied down a soup recipe from the internet. So, if you use a paper planner be sure to use every inch of its resources! And when you're done, recycle all of the pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment